Spell with Flickr

Master Mind Letter C bead letter O D letter i White Bead letter N Vintage Sticker Letter G Greed Dice R LINGO Letter U L is for Lock. letter E letter S exclamation mark

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tool #7 Digital Storytelling

Over the past two years my students and I have worked on iMovie and podcasting off and on. This year it will become a more integral part of my classes.
Since I am a Mac person and have access to both macs and pcs, I will make sure students know how to utilize both formats. I didn't have much trouble creating a short video for this task- the hardest part was deciding what to do and what music to add.

2 comments:

  1. excellent work...thanks for guiding me create my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend or Foe?...What a great question to have your students answer. This topic is probably controversial in the classroom and would make for an interesting discussion.

    ReplyDelete